My gigs still didn't match any brief request yet.

ayesha_rehman99

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 11:37 PM, ayesha_rehman99 said:

Now, after the new feature of 'Buyer Brief' by Fiverr, what is the way to get matched and selected?

Being a new seller, there was a satisfaction that one day there would be a response to buyer requests. But now what about this new feature of Buyer Brief (as I can't stay online on a laptop to send buyer requests for 24 hours)?

You don't need to stay online on laptop, you can still get buyer requests on mobile.

This video explains very well that how to get buyer requests on mobile

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 8:51 PM, bigfact said:

now buyer request are being phased out. the new feature still didn't work for me. I didn't get any request match. my gigs and account totally fine and i am level 2 seller. I usually sell my logo design service $40 and how much should set minimum rate on brief? 

When I made a brief request their was the price section saying me to enter a price and that is not letting me down to $5 but it says to enter minimum $10, so I thought if any buyer doesn't have an idea to put his/her price for a logo then definitely they have to put a place holder price and that is $10. What do you think is this something useful for you?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...