My gigs still didn't match any brief request yet.

ayesha_rehman99

Now, after the new feature of 'Buyer Brief' by Fiverr, what is the way to get matched and selected?

Being a new seller, there was a satisfaction that one day there would be a response to buyer requests. But now what about this new feature of Buyer Brief (as I can't stay online on a laptop to send buyer requests for 24 hours)?

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Hi @ayesha_rehman99,

1 hour ago, ayesha_rehman99 said:

In my Buyer Requests, the manage notification is there, but when I click it: the Seller Plus tab opens. 

That's right! That button brings us to our Seller Plus dashboard.

Is the buyer briefs only limited to Seller Plus? Or something else? 

Buyer Briefs are not limited to Seller Plus. It was limited to a few select sellers (Fiverr Help) but since this feature is replacing Buyer Requests (you can find all the news in the Forum!) I don't know if they are gradually implementing it to all the sellers. 
However, to verify if you have this feature and to manage it, you can follow this path (Web page):

1. Login;
  2. On the top of the page, click on My Business;
  3. Select Gigs;
  4. On the top right of the page you should see Get briefs;
  5. You can enable/disable the feature and set your rate.

Best,

Michele

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, trombonhero said:

Buyer Briefs are not limited to Seller Plus. It was limited to a few select sellers (Fiverr Help) but since this feature is replacing Buyer Requests (you can find all the news in the Forum!) I don't know if they are gradually implementing it to all the sellers. 
However, to verify if you have this feature and to manage it, you can follow this path (Web page):

1. Login;
  2. On the top of the page, click on My Business;
  3. Select Gigs;
  4. On the top right of the page you should see Get briefs;
  5. You can enable/disable the feature and set your rate.

Best,

Michele

Thanks, @trombonhero! I have already enabled the buyer brief feature and read the news in the forum. But still, I am worried about this buyer brief feature.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ayesha_rehman99 said:

I have already enabled the buyer brief feature and read the news in the forum.

Awesome! ✌️

6 minutes ago, ayesha_rehman99 said:

But still, I am worried about this buyer brief feature.

There are lots of concerns about this topic and I suppose it's good to be worried about our business, it's our duty to be worried about it, isn't it?
However, I'm sure that Fiverr has done multiple researches and has come to this conclusion after checking all of the possible outcomes:
it's about their business after all and they are worried about it as much as we are about ours.

If last year I invited you home, we ate a very good steak and we had a great time together, can you blame me (and question our relationship) because this time I have proposed to you a more traditional pasta and chickpeas, because in the meantime I've become a vegetarian? 🍲 
Yes, you can of course, but let's stick to the plan: to keep our business on the run! 😁

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, trombonhero said:

There are lots of concerns about this topic and I suppose it's good to be worried about our business, it's our duty to be worried about it, isn't it?

However, I'm sure that Fiverr has done multiple researches and has come to this conclusion after checking all of the possible outcomes:
it's about their business after all and they are worried about it as much as we are about ours.

If last year I invited you home, we ate a very good steak and we had a great time together, can you blame me (and question our relationship) because this time I have proposed to you a more traditional pasta and chickpeas, because in the meantime I've become a vegetarian? 🍲 
Yes, you can of course, but let's stick to the plan: to keep our business on the run! 😁

Yes, I got it. Everyone improves with time as does Fiverr. There may be some reasons that Fiverr initiated this Buyer Brief.

However, we as buyers have to continue what we are good at (that is selling our skills) to explore this platform more with time.

• Like 13

But still, I am worried about this buyer brief feature.

Would you be willing to elaborate? What about the feature concerns you?

(I know you have a limited number of posts left, as a new forum member, so the more detailed you can be per post, the better we can help.)

Edit: found your other post addressing your concern.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:37 PM, ayesha_rehman99 said:

Now, after the new feature of 'Buyer Brief' by Fiverr, what is the way to get matched and selected?

Being a new seller, there was a satisfaction that one day there would be a response to buyer requests. But now what about this new feature of Buyer Brief (as I can't stay online on a laptop to send buyer requests for 24 hours)?

Firstly I hope that you've come across and read the topics that debunk the "stay online" falsehood.

The Briefs feature is relatively new, and not fully understood. I've not read anything about time constraints yet, though.

Humans, however, are very good at pattern recognition. Humans also like to complain. If there were a timing issue, I'm pretty sure it would have poped up here in the forums.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 12

8 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Would you be willing to elaborate? What about the feature concerns you?

(I know you have a limited number of posts left, as a new forum member, so the more detailed you can be per post, the better we can help.)

After Fiverr initiated Buyer Brief in the app by replacing buyer requests. It's getting me worried. How to work now? As buyer requests are only available on the desktop and I can't stay online always to keep track of buyer requests, which is frustrating.

Secondly, what are the criteria of the buyer brief? Would Fiverr consider new sellers in Buyer Brief or just Level One or higher level sellers?

P.S. Thanks for letting me know about the limited posts as a new forum member.

• Like 9

Hi @ayesha_rehman99!

Sorry I was a little late on my response!

19 minutes ago, ayesha_rehman99 said:

How to work now?

Unlike buyer requests, you don't have to sift through a long list of requests from buyers. The Buyer Briefs are set up so that the Fiverr's smart-matching algorithm works for you.

s buyer requests are only available on the desktop and I can't stay online always to keep track of buyer requests, which is frustrating.

You don't have to be online for these buyer briefs. You will be notified when a "match" is found and the notification will be sent to you via your email and notifications tab. You can view each brief and decide whether you want to make an offer or not.

Secondly, what are the criteria of the buyer brief? Would Fiverr consider new sellers in Buyer Brief or just Level One or higher level sellers?

This feature is being made available to all sellers on all levels and are based on a number of factors:

First, the minimum price that you set on your "Get Brief" function.

Then, the data that you have on your gigs as well as your seller performance.

And lastly, the data that you use to train the AI to get you good matches.

image.thumb.png.29bb15408d61d6c9285b9e9b7de8f9a2.png

As you can see, the smart-matching algorithm will look at what you consider "relevant," if you are busy, and your price point.

You also will be able to flag a brief for being too vague, spam, not credible, or "other."

It took a while for the algorithm to start sending me matches. It also took some time for me to train it to send me the briefs that I wanted. However, now I get 3-5 relevant briefs a day and I have a pretty good chance of getting an order if I make an offer on it. Since we all have different price points, availability, and gigs, this matching feature should work well for buyers and sellers of all price points and levels.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

It took a while for the algorithm to start sending me matches. It also took some time for me to train it to send me the briefs that I wanted.

The briefs I'm receiving now are much more relevant. It did take a while. I much prefer this to the absurd buyer requests. But I will miss the laughs.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

58 minutes ago, ayesha_rehman99 said:

After Fiverr initiated Buyer Brief in the app by replacing buyer requests. It's getting me worried. How to work now? As buyer requests are only available on the desktop and I can't stay online always to keep track of buyer requests, which is frustrating.

I've edited my previous post, addressing that 'online' bit. As for how to work, I'm guessing all your orders this far have come through Buyers Requests? If so, then I understand your concern.

There's a saying in English, "don't put all your eggs in one basket". So, 'don't make Fiverr you only source of income', is how to work.

From what I've read, the Briefs you see are based on your gigs and how they're set up. Concerning levels, I don't know. Fiverr is dynamic, not static. Constantly changing and updating. As of this point in time, Briefs are not available to all sellers. I also don't know how many people see any given Brief.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/288127-using-brief-matching-process-effectively-teach-the-ai/

Jumping back to your gigs for a moment, I did take a moment to glance at your Fiverr profile, and do see some things that can be improved.

P.S. Thanks for letting me know about the limited posts as a new forum member.

You're welcome. From what I've read, it's 5 posts per day, based on a GMT midnight reset.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

now buyer request are being phased out. the new feature still didn't work for me. I didn't get any request match. my gigs and account totally fine and i am level 2 seller. I usually sell my logo design service $40 and how much should set minimum rate on brief? 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

On 9/29/2022 at 11:51 AM, bigfact said:

now buyer request are being phased out. the new feature still didn't work for me. I didn't get any request match. my gigs and account totally fine and i am level 2 seller. I usually sell my logo design service $40 and how much should set minimum rate on brief? 

The Brief feature still being implemented. Contact the support and ask them to take a look in your account if is all okay. Write here the Fiverr answers to others users know about

On 9/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, adnankhattak193 said:

Hey any body got an idea since fiverr announce match brief, I didn't get a single match for my gigs, I am providing Video and graphics services, working on almost "TEN" categories 

Have you contacted the support to take a look on it? The brief still being implemented, check with them to see what to do.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, mateusbl said:

The Brief feature still being implemented. Contact the support and ask them to take a look in your account if is all okay. Write here the Fiverr answers to others users know about

Already ask and they said the buyer request already removed and new feature live available now. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, bigfact said:

Already ask and they said the buyer request already removed and new feature live available now. 

If the new features is available, did you asked why you still not receiving briefs? Of course is not just you who is not receiving briefs, but at least they should inform if still being implemented... when you will receive briefs.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, mateusbl said:

If the new features is available, did you asked why you still not receiving briefs? Of course is not just you who is not receiving briefs, but at least they should inform if still being implemented... when you will receive briefs.

they said soon.

• Like 9

19 hours ago, mateusbl said:

Soon what? That you will start to see briefs soon?

yes bro

14 hours ago, evp_productions said:

I received just one brief and the buyer is been offline for 10 hours already, so not promising much.

it not working at all.

• Like 8