Love is in the air!

kevinwil

Guest lisha5684

Aw, this is so cute and fun!

This is a pic of my husband and I on our honeymoon 4 and a half years ago 🙂

We met on craigslist! Yep! How crazy is that?!?! And we’re so meant for each other, we can’t believe we found each other and get to live our lives together 🙂

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @madmoo: I was so close to making a ‘singles’ thread, but I got afraid of all the bad guys & kidnappers that could lurk in there - just kidding 😃

So I guess there’s nothing left for me to do here since you don’t put any of your photos 😛

This is me (Goran) and my Girlfriend Tomislava, we have been together for 4 years now

We first met on the internet. Then one day I travelled with my friend to watch a concert in her town about 600km away from my town. Since then we fell in love but I had to go home. One day she told me to find a job in her town and soo I moved to her. Since then we are inseparable.

p.s. yeah I know my English is bad 😃

Reply to @madmoo: I’ve always wondered how native English people feel about the fact that their language is so widespread (not to mention that in some places people are probably even forced to learn it). So, how do you feel knowing that your language is the world’s language? 😛

This is me (Donald) and my Super Duper HOT WIFE ( Abby) .

-We’ve been married for almost 4 years.

-Met in College

-Abby is amazing because she is virtuous, sacrificially loving, and humbly brilliant. AND HOT TOO! :))

Who, being loved, is poor? -Oscar Wilde

Enjoy your loved ones Fiverr Family,

Donald

I feel so happy to see all these couple. May God bless them all and may they live together happily till their last breath.

About My story? Sorry I am not able to share my pic due to personal reasons. But in short I can say, She is an Angel and the most beautiful girl in the world. I call her Angel (Now don’t go on my username, devils can love Angels)

We have been together since 4 years. We met for first time in our college freshers party and we both fell in love with each other. Till now we never faced any problems in our relationship. And that make her special. She understands me, she cares me, she loves me like crazy. What else does a boy want?

Archived