Gig image

asmastic7

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi! 

Good question, I’m scared too when it comes to upgrading details of my gigs 👀

However, as abdullah141 said, once your gig has been edited, it will undergo a second review and the search position will be affected temporarily. [Fiverr Help: Editing a Gig].

Now, what about the ranking?

Well, I suppose that the more we change, the more it will take to be reviewed (the gig) and the more the ranking will be affected by the less traffic. Because, in the end, gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily: there are such many factors to take into consideration!

But showcasing our talent is crucial and this means that, occasionally, we need to update and edit certain elements of our gig. What can we do then?

Edit it, don’t be scared, and start to promote your brand new gig right away: bring more traffic to your page! The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive on Fiverr and as long as you are completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service, you are doing great, your ranking will improve and you will be back in the business asap ✌️ [Fiverr Help: Managing your Gigs]

Have fun ^^

Michele

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, trombonhero said:

Hi! 

Edit it, don’t be scared, and start to promote your brand new gig right away: bring more traffic to your page! The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive on Fiverr and as long as you are completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service, you are doing great, your ranking will improve and you will be back in the business asap ✌️ [Fiverr Help: Managing your Gigs]

Have fun ^^

Michele

thankyou so much for motivating me to do this 🙂

• Like 3