All of my gigs have been disappeared from search results suddenly

charmingtaby

Question

Hello there! I am facing an issue from few hours, my gigs were totally fine and were ranking on first pages and I was also getting orders and my promoted gigs option was also enabled but all of a sudden all of my gigs disappeared from search results not appearing even on last pages, and then after this situation approx. 3 hours later I got the notification that my promoted gigs cannot be promoted anymore. So can anyone guide about this what is the issue here, because I was also getting orders and impressions on all gigs, this thing just happened suddenly, I got no warning nor negative feedback nor cancelled order so what is the solution and why this happened? Kindly guide on this issue so that I can work on it Thank you 

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

Im also always facing this issue 

this month twice it gets back one day and literally disappear the other and i can no longer promote any of my gigs 

the first time this month it got back after 30 days then was removed the very next day 

yesterday i got it back again after 20 days and then again was removed today its so frustrating