My gig impressions goes down last 2 days

anaraliyev

Hi there! 

My gig's impressions have been falling last 2 days despite being on the first page. I even don't get any orders (except returining buyers) and messages for last 2-3 days. Should this happen sometimes or could it be a problem with my gigs? What about if no one searches for my services 2 days in a row 🤒

What might be a reason? 

Edited by anaraliyev
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Like all search engines, Fiverr will move gigs around based on a number of different factors. (The algorithm)   What you see one day,  may be completely different to someone else sees.  With lots of new sellers joining, and some people dropping off there will inevitably be change.  What you have to do is remain patient and have confidence in your gig. Hopefully it'll bounce back soon. 

Your gigs seem great by the way! You're clearly a really talented man. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

31 minutes ago, breals said:

Like all search engines, Fiverr will move gigs around based on a number of different factors. (The algorithm)   What you see one day,  may be completely different to someone else sees.  With lots of new sellers joining, and some people dropping off there will inevitably be change.  What you have to do is remain patient and have confidence in your gig. Hopefully it'll bounce back soon. 

Your gigs seem great by the way! You're clearly a really talented man. 

Oh, I see. Thank you so much sir! 

• Like 1