I am new seller, my impression and click down.

riliom_g

Question

8 answers to this question

You claim to be a digital marketing expert.  Why don't you take these skills and apply them to your gig?

You have one gig and you need to make it the best it can be.  If I'm honest, you have a very basic gig image, with an uninspiring description. This should be your first stop

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

It's a common problem,   For increasing impression try to select less competitive keyword and make sure, whether your keyword distribution is okay or not, You have to push your keyword perfectly as well as most importantly make your Thumble eye catchy as much as possible, it helps to grow your click rate. Be patient, best of luck. 

• Like 13
  • Up 3

Guest mudasirbuzdar
8 hours ago, breals said:

You claim to be a digital marketing expert.  Why don't you take these skills and apply them to your gig?

You have one gig and you need to make it the best it can be.  If I'm honest, you have a very basic gig image, with an uninspiring description. This should be your first stop

@brealsCan you please help me also? Please look at my gigs and inform me that if I need any improvement.

ssssss.PNG

11 hours ago, mudasirbuzdar said:

Can you please help me also? Please look at my gigs and inform me that if I need any improvement.

As I see, your click per impression is excellent but Order isn't, It means you should work on gig description. Please write in discretion about the thing which buyer will receive from you. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2