someone using my video to clone my gig and resell it

antonio26900

hello there, in most of my gigs I digitally add the buyer's content on billboards videos that I filmed myself. So basically I filmed the video, then in visual effects I add the buyer content on the billboard in the video. Because I filmed the video myself, I am the owner of the copyright, and I do not allow my videos to be used for reselling , just as advertisement of products etc... I find though that once in a while someone on fiverr are using the same exact video I did to resell my gig (basically a very ugly copy of my own gig, with lower quality but the exact same gig). Is there anything I can do? this is obviously a copyright infringement so something should be done, no? thanks

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, antonio26900 said:

hello there, in most of my gigs I digitally add the buyer's content on billboards videos that I filmed myself. So basically I filmed the video, then in visual effects I add the buyer content on the billboard in the video. Because I filmed the video myself, I am the owner of the copyright, and I do not allow my videos to be used for reselling , just as advertisement of products etc... I find though that once in a while someone on fiverr are using the same exact video I did to resell my gig (basically a very ugly copy of my own gig, with lower quality but the exact same gig). Is there anything I can do? this is obviously a copyright infringement so something should be done, no? thanks

Notify Fiverr Trust & Safety as a copyright violation.

• Like 5
  • Up 6