What's The Review Fiverr Seller Plus For Graphic Designers Seller?

mistu_dgr

Question

I Just Want To Know Do You Have Any One As A Graphics Designer Seller To Purchase Fiverr Seller Plus $29 Dollar Package? I am Graphics Design So, that's why I want to know as a Graphics Designer field seller is this Seller Plus Features Worth It Or Not? After Purchase this Seller Plus Features -> do you have increase work flow or it's same before purchase this features?

If I mention One Word then As a graphics designer anyone purchase this Seller Plus Features? Please reply your opinion regarding this Seller Plus features. What's The Positive And What's The Cons? that's it...

• Like 7

1 answer to this question

Seller Plus doesn't lead to more orders. Seller plus gives you access to a dedicated support agent who you can ask for feedback to improve your gig, advanced information and data about your gigs, and 1 week payouts instead of 2 week payouts.

This is the same regardless of your field. 

If you would find it useful to have a dedicated support agent to inform you about what improvements you can make, or to see more information about your gig, or if you would benefit from the 1 week payout feature, then it could be worth it for you. 

Making improvements to your gig based on the feedback you get and advanced analytics can lead to more sales, but you will not automatically get more sales just because you have seller plus. You would only make more sales through seller plus by implementing feedback from your success manager or based on your advanced analytics.

• Like 6
  • Up 2