How to effects on service if i update my profile?

whiterosess

Question

Actually when i created my account i was beginner and have no proper knowledge about fiverr still i am learner. Now i think that my profile don't look like good specially profile picture, i want to change it also upgrade necessary information. I want to know is it affect my gig ranking? if `yes` i wont do it.

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, whiterosess said:

I have no clients because i could not sell my service yet😰

I don't see what the issue is.  Change your gig until you're happy with it.  You haven't had any sales yet, so what are you worried about? A gig should be organically changed to reflect the market you work in, this is best practice that all of us should adopt. Don't do it too frequently, but make sure the changes you make are well researched and implemented. 

You don't need to tell people on this thread what areas and why.  If you're not satisfied with how it is now, fix it and let your potential customers decide if it's something they want.  

5 hours ago, whiterosess said:

My skills, description and title also profile picture

When you change the skills, nothing will happen, the description too.

You can change the subtitle, but the original subtitle remains, it is unchanged.

When you change your profile picture, the algorithm will push you and you will get more impressions.

Archived