Buyer ask to cancel after I delivered the file

There is one buyer and I never had buyer like this. We had discuss together and had a deal, include the time delivery deal.

Since I design CAD flat drawing for clothes, she ordered 7 pieces designs. After I deliver it, she seems offline.

When I wake up in morning she asked to modify the order, right after I send the other she said:

"Can you please just cancel the order I don’t have any additional time to spare thank you"

"I would like to request a refund. We don’t have time to wait for the edits and this is not what we were looking for"

I actually disappointed because I already made it. When I take a look at her profile, she already completed the work with other seller.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 09.50.54.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 09.51.13.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

So.. they have all the right to not accept the delivery if it's not up to their standards. If they go to customer support to cancel, customer support will grant the cancellation because no one is forced to accept a delivery. And it really seems they are not a scammer, they even said Thank you for trying in the cancellation request...

You can go to customer support and let them know you delivered according to their guidelines.. But as I said, the chances of not having the order canceled in the end are very low.

• Like 7
  • Up 1