How to increase Gig Ranking?

hasibhridoy9

5 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

I'm still learning the tools and restrictions we have/don't have.

For the time being...

Not suggesting we ban them, but the people that we keep flagging as new users who need to be learning, be kept in "read only" for a period of time to encourage reading and searching.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

Not suggesting we ban them, but the people that we keep flagging as new users who need to be learning, be kept in "read only" mode to encourage reading and searching.

Wish 'read only' were an option. (It might be, but if it is, I don't have access to it.)

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 4:05 AM, newsmike said:

Not suggesting we ban them, but the people that we keep flagging as new users who need to be learning, be kept in "read only" for a period of time to encourage reading and searching.

Everyone should be vetted, where could be find such wise guru? perhaps they need to be vetted and personally approved by a Grand Master? Seems only one man could handle a task of this enormity? NEWSMIKE - GRAND MASTER  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stevemorris147 said:

Don't Argue with newsmike - can you not see he is Grand Master. Any replies from the oracle, be grateful.. Whatever he says goes!  

Thank you Steve. As my new groupie, I suggest you work on being a bit more sardonic, after all routine sarcasm is fairly pedestrian. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, stevemorris147 said:

Everyone should be vetted, where could be find such wise guru? perhaps they need to be vetted and personally approved by a Grand Master? Seems only one man could handle a task of this enormity? NEWSMIKE - GRAND MASTER  

Steve, Thanks for letting me live rent free in your head.

For some reason in every post in which you have stalked me, this being the 3rd, you whine about me being a "grand master", which is kinda funny since forum rank means nothing. What should annoy you much more is that I am TRS and PRO. You need to better focus your hated and jealousy, otherwise it makes you appear quite foolish. Of course, if you wish to keep sniping at me for no reason, have at it. I'm proud to be the one you are obsessed with.

Perhaps you can post a picture of the little altar you have built with my pictures on it?