How to increase Gig Ranking?

hasibhridoy9

After you successfully finish a Fiverr Test, it will appear in your skills and “Test taken” on your profile. These skills are not same as regular skills that you manually input. Next to them is a “certified” icon meaning that you are verified for your knowledge.

This will prove that you have knowledge in that sector and you are qualified for job using those skills. This also gives buyers confidence that they can trust in your skills and get the job done.

Thank you

• Like 12

• hasibhridoy9 changed the title to At the start How many Gig should be published?
  • hasibhridoy9 changed the title to I have faced Fiverr undefined problem
27 minutes ago, hasibhridoy9 said:

When I'm trying to reload any page then a notice is coming which is fiverr.com says undefined? What can I do now? Is it any problem ?

Are you using any plugins/addons in your browser, like auto-refreshers or addons that change the behavior of Fiverr in any way? 

If you do, you should deactivate them. They are not allowed and can cause issues with the website, in addition to getting your account suspended. 

If you aren't using anything like that, you could try to use Fiverr in a different browser to see if the problem happens there. Also, try clearing your browser cache, as it may be some issue there. 

If the problem persists, you should contact customer support. You can create a ticket here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

Are you using any plugins/addons in your browser, like auto-refreshers or addons that change the behavior of Fiverr in any way? 

If you do, you should deactivate them. They are not allowed and can cause issues with the website, in addition to getting your account suspended. 

If you aren't using anything like that, you could try to use Fiverr in a different browser to see if the problem happens there. Also, try clearing your browser cache, as it may be some issue there. 

If the problem persists, you should contact customer support. You can create a ticket here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

I think It is coming for the Fiverr seller assistant extension. I have removed the extension but It helps me to find the face buyer. what can I do now?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hasibhridoy9 said:

I think It is coming for the Fiverr seller assistant extension. I have removed the extension but It helps me to find the face buyer. what can I do now?

It's not allowed on Fiverr. You should focus on improving your gigs instead. Doing great work is how you win at business. Not by installing extensions, violating the rules, cheating and being online 24/7. 

• Like 5
  • Up 4