Why do I have almost no impression?

kyllianboyenval

1 hour ago, kyllianboyenval said:

Hi, I've been creating my gig for over a month now, however it doesn't seem to be seen much. Last week I made a total of 5 impressions, which is complicated to generate clicks, could you help me?

What have you done to achieve better results so far? Did you go into this thinking you could just set up a gig and the orders would start rolling in? Or did you have an actual business plan, a marketing strategy, a service in demand and the skills to offer it? 

It seems to be a thing these days. People are coming to Fiverr in droves, many without the skills it takes to run a business, and an attitude towards working on Fiverr that resembles how I would think of a hobby, not professional work. 

I'm not saying that's you. I checked out your video and your editing is ok, based on your gig video. Perhaps a bit boring, but not bad per se.

Perhaps that's one of your issues. Your gig video takes a long time to "take off" and when it does, it's just stock videos edited to match music with a white font. There's no passion behind it. At least, that's not what I feel when I watch your gig video. I'm not saying this to be unkind, but to help you get on the right track, so please don't take it the wrong way. 

Remember: you're competing against thousands of other sellers on Fiverr, many of them with thousands of five-star reviews, top rated seller status and gig videos worthy of attention. 

I also noticed that you're trying to sell your services for five bucks. That's a bad idea. The algorithm prefers higher-priced gigs, and it's rare to find five dollar gigs on the first page in search. It screams of "low quality" and amateurishness. If you managed to land a client with that pricing, it would most likely be a difficult, rude and demanding Scrooge McDuck type of person. Not the type of buyer you wish to attract. 

You're also offering unlimited revisions. A bad idea, for similar reasons as the above mentioned pricing. Unless you want to work for free and look unprofessional, you should require payment for services rendered. We're not here to work for free. 

A few typos in your gig description and a profile description that needs some improvement could also be part of your problem. The way you present yourself matters. 

The same goes for your profile picture. People don't want to buy from a logo. They want to hire a human being. A person. A professional profile picture can go a long way when it comes to creating trust. 

Fiverr rewards great sellers. To do that, sellers who manage to attract buyers, get positive feedback and earn money for Fiverr are being promoted. Sellers who don't will disappear in the search results, get few impressions and be nearly invisible. Having an attractive, optimized and well-crafted gig will help attract more buyers, and in turn, help you get more impressions. Fiverr is a meritocracy. Only the best will succeed in the long run, and Fiverr is focusing heavily on quality these days. 

I hope this helps! 🙂

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 10

14 minutes ago, smashradio said:

What have you done to achieve better results so far? Did you go into this thinking you could just set up a gig and the orders would start rolling in? Or did you have an actual business plan, a marketing strategy, a service in demand and the skills to offer it? 

It seems to be a thing these days. People are coming to Fiverr in droves, many without the skills it takes to run a business, and an attitude towards working on Fiverr that resembles how I would think of a hobby, not professional work. 

I'm not saying that's you. I checked out your video and your editing is ok, based on your gig video. Perhaps a bit boring, but not bad per se.

Perhaps that's one of your issues. Your gig video takes a long time to "take off" and when it does, it's just stock videos edited to match music with a white font. There's no passion behind it. At least, that's not what I feel when I watch your gig video. I'm not saying this to be unkind, but to help you get on the right track, so please don't take it the wrong way. 

Remember: you're competing against thousands of other sellers on Fiverr, many of them with thousands of five-star reviews, top rated seller status and gig videos worthy of attention. 

I also noticed that you're trying to sell your services for five bucks. That's a bad idea. The algorithm prefers higher-priced gigs, and it's rare to find five dollar gigs on the first page in search. It screams of "low quality" and amateurishness. If you managed to land a client with that pricing, it would most likely be a difficult, rude and demanding Scrooge McDuck type of person. Not the type of buyer you wish to attract. 

You're also offering unlimited revisions. A bad idea, for similar reasons as the above mentioned pricing. Unless you want to work for free and look unprofessional, you should require payment for services rendered. We're not here to work for free. 

A few typos in your gig description and a profile description that needs some improvement could also be part of your problem. The way you present yourself matters. 

The same goes for your profile picture. People don't want to buy from a logo. They want to hire a human being. A person. A professional profile picture can go a long way when it comes to creating trust. 

Fiverr rewards great sellers. To do that, sellers who manage to attract buyers, get positive feedback and earn money for Fiverr are being promoted. Sellers who don't will disappear in the search results, get few impressions and be nearly invisible. Having an attractive, optimized and well-crafted gig will help attract more buyers, and in turn, help you get more impressions. Fiverr is a meritocracy. Only the best will succeed in the long run, and Fiverr is focusing heavily on quality these days. 

I hope this helps! 🙂

Thank you very much for your help, I don't take it the wrong way, I'm here to learn and improve so all advice is welcome. Thank you and wish you a good day

• Like 5