How can I get my first Buyer in fiverr?

smartloook

Question

I'm Working as a Professional Full stack Web developer and woocommerce and wordpress expert since 2005 and completed over 800 web projects of 500 clients  at various marketplaces. Now I want to work at fiverr. Need some tips to get my first order. 

3 answers to this question

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

If you not getting order, don't waste time. It's very important time for you. Improve your skill. 

22 hours ago, smartloook said:

woocommerce and wordpress expert since 2005

You said you are Woocommerce and Wordpress expert since 2005 but Woocommerce plugin was invented in September 27, 2011.. 

image.png.fec044134ca548cb4c320bbfcd768854.png

However, Share your GIG on Social media and send buyer request which can help you to get order. 

Archived