How to ensure exclusivity of my work? Any advice on this?

pmedinua

Question

Hello to everyone in this fantastic forum. I am a new user and an almost new Fiverr seller. I started in February 2022 with this "Freelancing thing".
At first, I started with a totally different gig but now I am dedicating all my work to just 1 activity. Field video and audio recording.
The point of this post is that some of my videos are sold with "exclusivity". That means that the client will have the only copy of it and I will delete it from my Hard drive after delivery and customer confirmation. That is my compromise.
The problem is that some clients (and I understand) do not trust me completely and they ask for some documents. Maybe I can create a document but probably with no legal basis.
The question is, Do you know of a good, simple, and cost-effective way to ensure exclusivity to a client?
Thank you and thanks for all your post and threads. They have been really helpful.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pmedinua said:

The question is, Do you know of a good, simple, and cost-effective way to ensure exclusivity to a client?

Make a nft of that product so it will be in blockchain and everyone can see who is the owner of this nft. This is the best way to make exclusivity of a product. 

On 7/28/2022 at 7:34 PM, alifshah01 said:

Make a nft of that product so it will be in blockchain and everyone can see who is the owner of this nft. This is the best way to make exclusivity of a product. 

Wow, I am not used to NFT. Can you make NFT's of 50GB or 100 GB files?

Thank you

1 minute ago, pmedinua said:

Wow, I am not used to NFT. Can you make NFT's of 50GB or 100 GB files?

Thank you

I just did a quick search and I guess the answer is No. Most sites allow a maximum of 10MB to 200MB files for minting.

So, any other idea?

Thank you!

Archived