How can I improve my gig?

bestbananalord

55 minutes ago, bestbananalord said:

I suggest searching the forum for guidance and help. Get the basics right first. 

The first thing that struck me was your low quality gig image. That should be fixed. 

One of the basic things I would expect from a transcriber is the ability to write properly. You have grammar issues and even managed to spell "Fiverr" wrong in your gig description. That should be fixed. 

On that note: calling people "friend" is inappropriate. This is a business platform. The buyer doesn't want a friend. Don't call people "friend," "bro," "sis," "sir," "madam" and so on. 

Again: searching the forum is the best way to learn. Thousands of people have asked the same questions you have already. 🙂 

Best of luck!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I suggest searching the forum for guidance and help. Get the basics right first. 

The first thing that struck me was your low quality gig image. That should be fixed. 

One of the basic things I would expect from a transcriber is the ability to write properly. You have grammar issues and even managed to spell "Fiverr" wrong in your gig description. That should be fixed. 

On that note: calling people "friend" is inappropriate. This is a business platform. The buyer doesn't want a friend. Don't call people "friend," "bro," "sis," "sir," "madam" and so on. 

Again: searching the forum is the best way to learn. Thousands of people have asked the same questions you have already. 🙂 

Best of luck!

Okay I have edited the image and I would like your feedback if this is more acceptable and I have taken out the "friend" part aswell. I have not added the image but I have attached it to this reply

artworks-000392248653-5qjec7-t500x500(1)_auto_x2 (1)_auto_x2.jpg

Edited by bestbananalord
I attached the wrong image
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, bestbananalord said:

Okay I have edited the image and I would like your feedback

It still looks like something you've made using MS Paint. Since design clearly isn't your strongest side (no offense!) I would hire a professional designer if I were you. 🙂 

• Like 1