I have been opening an account for 2 month, How do I get the first order?

desingmh

On 7/15/2022 at 7:29 AM, desingmh said:

Please provide some advice that will help me get first order

Send your 10 completely professional and personalized offers to  buyer's request everyday.

note: send it to REAL BUYERS and not fake buyers. 

To check buyers identity type www.fiverr.com/the buyer's username.

I hope this is helpful?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, adesanmi_ope said:

Stay active online for atleast 16hours 

Are you sure its 16? 22.33 hours while sipping green tea boiled at the exact temperature of 212° 

Seriously though, stop advocating tips about staying online! If that were true you should have more orders. Your last delivery was a month ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 1

6 minutes ago, theratypist said:

If that were true you should have more orders.

The tips is for new sellers and not the other way round and for my inactive online, I was sick and I just got back online

OR if you are a  new seller, do you expect your gig to show on search engine or sending buyer's request? and if you don't stay online how will you know when the  request will be posted?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adesanmi_ope said:

OR if you are a  new seller, do you expect your gig to show on search engine

Of course your gig shows up in the search results regardless what your seller level is. The question is the visibility, it likely wont be on the first page considering there will be X amount of sellers already doing that service.

20 minutes ago, adesanmi_ope said:

Stay active online for atleast 16hours 

Read your statement again. This literally means staying in front of your computer looking at your Fiverr profile for 16 hours straight. Surely you have better things to do. Do you think that's productive? 

If you read a bulk of the forum posts complaining about the lack of orders despite them staying online you will understand why that's not good advice.

If you want better tips you can read this thread.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, adesanmi_ope said:

The tips is for new sellers and not the other way round and for my inactive online, I was sick and I just got back online

Those are words. They are English words, but I'll be damned if they mean anything. If you want to be honest you should remove this from your profile:

image.png.4f480074db4def4944c3874e02409e88.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...