40 days of silence

Guest dmc_art

Question

Guest dmc_art

Today is the 40th day since I'm here, and there is an absolute silence. Almost no impressions and clicks, and zero messages, zero orders.

There must be something wrong with my profile, or my gigs? Can someone experienced please check me up and tell me if there is anything that I should change, add or remove?

I am open to criticism, and your opinion is welcomed!

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, dmc_art said:

Today is the 40th day since I'm here, and there is an absolute silence. Almost no impressions and clicks, and zero messages, zero orders.

There must be something wrong with my profile, or my gigs? Can someone experienced please check me up and tell me if there is anything that I should change, add or remove?

https://www.fiverr.com/dmc_art

I am open to criticism, and your opinion is welcomed!

In the t-shirt design category, you're competing against 29 307 sellers. 

In the book cover category, you're competing against 13 962 sellers. 

In the tattoo cateogry, you're competing against 3344 sellers. 

Fiverr is a very competitive platform and it's not easy getting started. 

Some things you can try: 

• More engaging gig titles. For example, "I will design book covers" is very generic. Maybe you can come up with something more engaging? 
  • I looked at your thumbnails. They aren't very exciting, so you could improve them. Look at some of the top sellers in your categories for inspiration. Here are some from the book cover niche: image.thumb.png.2b5e167ddcdca21bbfd98c9580e192c2.png
  • Here are some from the t-shirt design niche: image.thumb.png.bfe49a2358749bf95572b8b55c8129d1.png

As you can see, the theme is "eyecatching". This is your competition, so you need to be better than they are. 

Beyond that, maybe gig videos can help you stand out and increase your sales. If done right, they can be really effective! 

Also, I'd use a real and professional photo of yourself. It can help increase trust. Show your face and buyers will trust you more. 

Take full advantage of the space you have in your profile description and gig descriptions. It's valuable real estate, so use it well. 

Hope this helps! 🙂 

image.png

Guest dmc_art
1 minute ago, smashradio said:

In the t-shirt design category, you're competing against 29 307 sellers. 

In the book cover category, you're competing against 13 962 sellers. 

In the tattoo cateogry, you're competing against 3344 sellers. 

Fiverr is a very competitive platform and it's not easy getting started. 

Some things you can try: 

• More engaging gig titles. For example, "I will design book covers" is very generic. Maybe you can come up with something more engaging? 
  • I looked at your thumbnails. They aren't very exciting, so you could improve them. Look at some of the top sellers in your categories for inspiration. Here are some from the book cover niche: image.thumb.png.2b5e167ddcdca21bbfd98c9580e192c2.png
  • Here are some from the t-shirt design niche: image.thumb.png.bfe49a2358749bf95572b8b55c8129d1.png

As you can see, the theme is "eyecatching". This is your competition, so you need to be better than they are. 

Beyond that, maybe gig videos can help you stand out and increase your sales. If done right, they can be really effective! 

Also, I'd use a real and professional photo of yourself. It can help increase trust. Show your face and buyers will trust you more. 

Take full advantage of the space you have in your profile description and gig descriptions. It's valuable real estate, so use it well. 

Hope this helps! 🙂 

image.png

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Archived