Tag list must contain at least 1 tag! Help please

neoonenesssubli

Question

I am new to this fiverr website and am seeking to create my 1st gig.  However, I am at the search tag section and it keeps giving me the "Tag list must contain at least 1 tag".

How do I get passed this section?  I wrote the search terms that I want and I see that the site doesn't use commas for separation.  So what is needed to get past this?  Anyone please help.

• Like 18
  • Confused 3

14 answers to this question

16 hours ago, neoonenesssubli said:

I wrote up to 5 words and I even tried just 1 word and it still gives me the same error message.  What's going on here?

You can give 5 keywords. And 1 keyword 20 characters. Type 1 keyword and press Enter. In this way, type 5 keywords and press Enter 5 times.

• Like 13

On 10/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, neoonenesssubli said:

I am new to this fiverr website and am seeking to create my 1st gig.  However, I am at the search tag section and it keeps giving me the "Tag list must contain at least 1 tag".

How do I get passed this section?  I wrote the search terms that I want and I see that the site doesn't use commas for separation.  So what is needed to get past this?  Anyone please help.

Learn and research well about Fiverr and creating gig before getting on it, If you want to be a professional Fiverr seller.

• Like 12

How do I get passed this section?  Please help anyone for this request, I shall be very glad to you!

• Like 7

On 8/8/2022 at 10:00 PM, omprakash2022 said:

How do I get passed this section?  Please help anyone for this request, I shall be very glad to you!

please how do you get the tag? i'm facing the samething 

• Like 7