Violation Issue

codeamity

Violation Issue  

6 members have voted

1. 1. If I use multiple account in multiple device but same service and same internet connection. so, Will I break Fiverr Rules?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Actually, I have some confused of this situation. If I use multiple account in multiple device but same service and same internet connection. so, Will I break Fiverr Rules? Please give me proper guidelines and help me..

Thanks

Edited by codeamity
  • Like 5

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, codeamity said:

Actually, I have some confused of this situation. If I use multiple account in multiple device but same service and same internet connection. so, Will I break Fiverr Rules? Please give me proper guidelines and help me..

Thanks

I suggest you read the terms you agreed to when signing up for Fiverr. It's your responsibility to know the terms, and you did agree that you've read them when you made your account. 

@seven_signis right. You risk getting all your accounts suspended if you do this. It's a direct violation of the terms: 

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I suggest you read the terms you agreed to when signing up for Fiverr. It's your responsibility to know the terms, and you did agree that you've read them when you made your account. 

@seven_signis right. You risk getting all your accounts suspended if you do this. It's a direct violation of the terms: 

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Different Account means - 
- Different Account holder
- Different Person
- Different Device
- Same Service and Same Internet connection

So Please give me again any feedback

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, codeamity said:

- Different Person
- Different Device

So Please give me again any feedback

Multiple account is considered anyone who has more than one account. Since the system is very automated, it can also be triggered if you're more than one person offering similar services from the same IP. 

I'm not sure what's unclear to you. 

You're asking: "I use multiple account in multiple device but same service and same internet connection. so, Will I break Fiverr Rules?"

The answer is yes. If you do that, you're breaking Fiverr rules. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, codeamity said:

If I use multiple account in multiple device but same service and same internet connection.

8 hours ago, codeamity said:

- Different Person
- Different Device

Examine your statements above - You will use multiple accounts in multiple devices offering the same services in the same internet connection. 

Who cares if they're different names and different persons, why are you particularly using accounts that aren't under your name offering the SAME services.

That is clearly a violation and I don't know why you're asking for a different answer. Read Fiverr Terms of Service.

• Like 4