How to send attractive buyer request?

merajulis

Question

Hello Experts,

i am a new seller here i have got few order from fiverr. But i have sent about 200 buyer request but i haven't knock from buyer yet. can you guys suggest me how to sent buyer request properly?

regards,

merajulis

Thank you 

• Like 11

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, merajulis said:

can you please give me a sample of buyer request.

it varies on every buyer request. There has no template that you can follow. Just you need to mention how you're going to do their job, if they ask any question on the post, you need to answer them in your offer. Tell them about your expertise that is related to their job request.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, merajulis said:

i haven't knock from buyer yet. can you guys suggest me how to sent buyer request properly?

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" in your communications as that will come across as more professional.

Here is what Fiverr recommends:  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

• Like 13

For that there are some general tips for you:

• read thoroughly what the client's needs
  • narrow down your expertise and client's demand to make happened by you
  • demand the logical price if the client doesn't mention
  • include what extra you will dedicate to him
  • ask questions whether something unclear
  • keep it in mind: client knows only 30%, you know 70%. Thus, you are liable to understand the fact.
  • don't forget show etiquette.

Most Important Point You have to Write:

1. Introduce yourself
  2. Address the buyer need (Keep the proposal as descriptive and relevant as possible)
  3. You need to put in writing to buyer’s interest.
  4. Attempt to make your concept as persuasive as possible.
  5. Talk to their interest,
  6. Give them a purpose to hire right
  7. Show your expertise with portfolio link(without contact information) and tell him/her to inbox for more details.
  8. Write down your price and time(as sample 1) at the very bottom of the proposal. (Go for the lowest bid (because you are a new seller)
  9. Conclusion: Just write “thanks”/“Looking forward to hear from you”
  • Like 7
  • Up 3

9 minutes ago, mbamunna said:

it varies on every buyer request. There has no template that you can follow. Just you need to mention how you're going to do their job, if they ask any question on the post, you need to answer them in your offer. Tell them about your expertise that is related to their job request.

thank you for the information. 

• Like 9