I'm a newbie here.....!!!!1

"I am happy to offer you my knowledge and expertise in mathematics to help in you in your homework and assignments."

The above is from one of your gig descriptions.

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

The above is from the Community Standards.

To offer such services is to risk your Fiverr account.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, iqra3006 said:

Hy there 

Im new on fiverr . i started as a mathematic tutor. your support will be appreciated .

thanks

Hello ,

You have to share your gig in social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc.. You can genarate Few Traffic to your gig and someone your service need he will buy from you. Make sure your gig is good to fiverr Community Guidelines and all the images and descriptions clearly understand what are you doing on here. I wish you to get your very first order soon. Happy to say Welcome to fiverr freelancing Family.

Thanks

Tharaka From dewa_logos

• Like 10

On 6/16/2022 at 4:04 AM, dewa_logos said:

Hello ,

You have to share your gig in social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc.. You can genarate Few Traffic to your gig and someone your service need he will buy from you. Make sure your gig is good to fiverr Community Guidelines and all the images and descriptions clearly understand what are you doing on here. I wish you to get your very first order soon. Happy to say Welcome to fiverr freelancing Family.

Thanks

Tharaka From (link)

@dewa_logosPlease stop serial spamming the forum with your link.

• Like 11