My account was deactivated. How to fix this?

nikolaosnousias

Question

Hi all,

I received an email that my account is under review and it's now deactivated. 

The issue: Yesterday I created a new account and I put an order to myself. I wanted to check how buying on Fiverr works, so I created a new account that I will use only for buying. I didn't do anything else (for example leave a review or something) and I received an email that my primary account (the one that I m using as seller) is under review.

I don't understand this. I am the top seller on bpmn services on Fiverr, I created so much revenue for the platform, and they deactivated my account.

How can I solve this fast or communicate directly with someone on the Fiverr?

Thank you in advance,
Nick.

1 answer to this question

Did you read the Terms of Service when you signed up on Fiverr the first time? You're only allowed to have one account, your one account can be at the same time a buyer and seller. 

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-accounts-are-disabled

Why accounts are disabled

A Fiverr account can be disabled for various reasons. We aim to keep our marketplace a safe and enjoyable place for all of our customers. This article reviews the most common causes for an account to be reviewed and disabled. Find additional details in our Community Standards and Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

20 minutes ago, nikolaosnousias said:

I don't understand this. I am the top seller on bpmn services on Fiverr, I created so much revenue for the platform, and they deactivated my account.

Again, rules are rules. Talk to Customer Support (support@fiverr.com) if you want to clarify anything.

Archived