Finally completed 1000 orders on Fiverr

I started working for Fiverr in 2017 when I started my bachelor's degree. I used Fiverr as a side hustle and had no intention of becoming a freelancer. I had no prior experience with animation or motion graphics. But who knows what will happen in the future. I started taking it seriously last year, and I've been working full-time on Fiverr for the past year. I completed my 1000th order on Fiverr yesterday, and I am happy. Although I am aware that many sellers have completed many more orders, this is a significant accomplishment for me. I'm progressing, and I'm excited to achieve even more.

If you're a new seller on Fiverr, all you have to do is be consistent and make your customers happy with your work.

I want to express my gratitude to Fiverr for providing many people with the opportunity to earn money and realize their dreams.

• Like 30
  • Congrats! 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, mominahmed said:

I started working for Fiverr in 2017 when I started my bachelor's degree. I used Fiverr as a side hustle and had no intention of becoming a freelancer. I had no prior experience with animation or motion graphics. But who knows what will happen in the future. I started taking it seriously last year, and I've been working full-time on Fiverr for the past year. I completed my 1000th order on Fiverr yesterday, and I am happy. Although I am aware that many sellers have completed many more orders, this is a significant accomplishment for me. I'm progressing, and I'm excited to achieve even more.

If you're a new seller on Fiverr, all you have to do is be consistent and make your customers happy with your work.

I want to express my gratitude to Fiverr for providing many people with the opportunity to earn money and realize their dreams.

WOW! Congrats!

You can share your success stories for the new Seller.

Thanks

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 4

Thanks a lot everyone for your wishes. I hope we all grow together and make our dreams come true! 😄

19 minutes ago, jimmyjenny said:

HELLO @mominahmed

We extend our good wishes and congratulate you on your achievement  🏆  🙂

26 minutes ago, akandamerin said:

Congratulations❤️

41 minutes ago, coder71 said:

WOW! Congrats!

You can share your success stories for the new Seller.

Thanks

1 hour ago, webatoms said:

Congratulations and best wishes to you hope you will get more and more orders have a great freelancing journey 

• Like 14

On 6/6/2022 at 5:04 PM, mominahmed said:

congrats bro

• Like 11
  • Up 1