Change name after marriage?

rabia_sabir

7 minutes ago, rabia_sabir said:

I have a question, can we change the last name after marriage and make it look same as my passport?

I would love to know if anyone experienced this?

I assume you're referring to your username. That can not be changed. 

This is from the Fiverr help site: 

"Your username is your unique identity on Fiverr and it cannot be changed. If you want to use another username, you need to close your account and create a new one. If you would like to use the email address in your current account for your new account, please change it before closing it."

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050222673-How-Do-I-Change-My-Username#:~:text=Your username is your unique,change it before closing it.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations on your marriage proposal.

I suspect you would need to create a new Fiverr Profile and new Fiverr Account. The last I saw, once you establish a username Fiverr will not allow it to be changed. I believe.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Actually you can't change the username. As this is the unique Identity of every fiverr accounts. Also, I think it's not important to make the username same to same as your real name. Many time it happens that our name was already taken. So it will be great if you stay with the current account. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1