Why my Gig Moved to another Category?

ramiz_saaein

Some days ago, Fiverr has sent me Notification that "Your gig has been moved to Other Category", It means Fiverr has changed my Gig Category to place IN ...
Any Expert could explain, why is this happen? As I have choose My gig category very carefully to the right direction .. Then Why Fiverr has moved that one to another? 
Thanks in Advance ..

Edited by ramiz_saaein
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, ramiz_saaein said:

Some days ago, Fiverr has sent me Notification that "Your gig has been moved to Other Category", It means Fiverr has changed my Gig Category to place IN ...
Any Expert could explain, why is this happen? As I have choose My gig category very carefully to the right direction .. Then Why Fiverr has moved that one to another? 
Thanks in Advance ..

It would help to know which specific gig you're talking about. That way, we might be able to tell you why it has been moved based on which category it's in now. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, ramiz_saaein said:

Thanks smashradio, Actually, I have created Gig relating to Excel Data Formatting but on Next day Fiverr has moved my Gig to Other Category instead of data formatting ... Thats totally un failr .. 

This is most likely done automatically. You could ask Fiverr support if they have any idea why this happened. These things are often handled automatically, so it may be easy to fix! 🙂 

• Like 1