Level demotion

Hi,

I was a level one seller and was going to be a level two seller in coming days as i only had few orders left to become level two seller.

Recently, i had some buyers who were scammers and wanted a free work and i had to cancel 2 orders at the same time and my order compilation rate went down to 83% which was shocking for me. 

Today i was demoted and my level one badge was removed.

My question is as i was going to be a level two seller just after completing few orders, if i keep everything 100% and maintain the criteria from Fiverr, will i be able to move to level two seller or level one? Only few orders were remaining to become level two seller. Now i am confused if i will be a level one or level two seller because I am hoping that i will complete my level two criteria before the next evaluation. This is very confusing, please anybody can answer? I shall be grateful. Thanks

• Like 14
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Now i am confused if i will be a level one or level two seller because I am hoping that i will complete my level two criteria before the next evaluation. This is very confusing, please anybody can answer? I shall be grateful. Thanks

Straightforwardly said; If you were demoted to a New Seller status, you will first become a Level One again and won't skip it to immediately achieve Level Two.

Although it's unfortunate you had those cancellations, just give it some time and you'll get the Level Two badge!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

Straightforwardly said; If you were demoted to a New Seller status, you will first become a Level One again and won't skip it to immediately achieve Level Two.

Although it's unfortunate you had those cancellations, just give it some time and you'll get the Level Two badge!

Thank you. Do i need to complete the orders again for level two seller? I had completed 40 orders and 10 orders were remaining, will it be started again from the start or the number of orders will keep going for level two? 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Do i need to complete the orders again for level two seller?

That will remain the same! That's because it's calculated over an 'all time' period. I think in your case the metric that is being reset is the 'order completion' which is completing 90% of your orders, over the course of 60 days.

So just keep delivering orders and those two cancellations will be leveled out. You can take a look under the Analytics tab at the Overview section (bottom of the page), and it will show you what your status is regarding maintaining the relevant standards

• Like 10
  • Up 1