Payoneer blocked account

mazouzi7

Hello everyone,

I want to use Fiverr revenue card but unfortunately my Payoneer account is blocked two years ago, isn’t there any option to order the card with a new account or something similar?

thanks in advance!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mazouzi7 said:

I don't think they accept more than one account, I've tried creating one but didn't work!

That answers your question, then. If you can't have a Payoneer account, you can't have a Payoneer card, either.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, catwriter said:

That answers your question, then. If you can't have a Payoneer account, you can't have a Payoneer card, either.

Yeah, I know that having Payoneer card requires Payoneer account. I'm asking if there's an option to order it with a new account let's say maybe a business account or something else. Generally, I'm looking for someone with the same issue.

Thanks for your reply btw!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mazouzi7 said:

Hello everyone,

I want to use Fiverr revenue card but unfortunately my Payoneer account is blocked two years ago, isn’t there any option to order the card with a new account or something similar?

thanks in advance!

Did you contact payoneer?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dev_naymul247 said:

Did you contact payoneer?

Yeah, I did. But as you know, when they block your account you'll be totally stranger to them. they kept sending me automatic replays  since they blocked me (two years ago). Also tried to call them but they said that the number isn't for blocked accounts!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1