Order by milestones

onviewseguretat

Question

Hello everyone, yesterday a developer canceled the order that we had arranged due to several delays. Now, after my first experience on Fiverr, I'm scared. I have found another developer who is going to develop the app I want in three phases/milestones. After the failure of the first seller, I am afraid of losing money and not having my app after paying the agreed milestones. Is it possible to recover the money from an accepted order if the developer does not finally provide the final order / complete order?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hi @onviewseguretat

Did you approved any milestone previously?

If you think about milestone order then here is some information you should know:

Can a Milestone order be canceled?
Yes, a Milestone within an order, or the whole order, can be canceled through the Resolution Center or through Customer Support, for valid reasons.
Note: Even if a Milestone order has been canceled but at least one Milestone was completed in the order, the order will still be considered as completed.

As you're afraid, I suggest you to get all the information first before placing an order. And also you can choose direct order instead of milestone system.

And for your previous order, I think you had a conversation with the developer. You can ask him.

As you said the order cancelled so the fund should return to your fiverr credit wallet. If not, you can contact customer support. They will help you.

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 1