Gigs and Account in General got deranked

abhishekchow802

Hi there,

So in the month of March a lot of life events like university exams, family issues and all came on top of me out of knowhere which left me with very less time to focus on Fiverr and thus I messed up few orders out and had a lot of late deliveries. March alone pretty much messed up my account and all the good deeds etc I collected over an year. 

I had 2 cancellations after few months for the first time, 3 bad reviews, my delivered on time fell back to 89% which means tomorrow i'll loose my Level 2 Seller badge sadly 😞  

All of these messed up my account pretty bad, my impressions fell and same for my orders. Since the start of April (15 days) everything been to normal, all on time deliveries, good reviews but still account has been hit pretty bad and I need help and suggestions of what can I do now to fix myself. I'm just amazed all the good work and 5 stars of so many months took a hit for like 20 days of mess up. 

My seller manager told me that the month of April and May might go a little bad (April already going bad, my impressions took a major hit) now can you please suggest me what can I do beside my normal good work that I do to fix this and not make this a permanent sorta hit on my account.

Will appreciate any and all help,

Thanks,

Abhishek

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 1.43.24 AM.png

If you have a relationship with regular customers, it might be worth explaining what happened.  Don't spam them, of course, but it sounds like you are in the seller plus program, so when you send a coupon say something along the lines of a one-time confluence of life events caused some unexpected consequences and delays.  You don't have to gravel or apologize, but frame it in a good light and let them know you are back on your feet and ready to do the same great work as always.  

Of course, in the future you have to get ahead of the issues and create longer lead times, or pause your gig, or whatever else that is less destructive, but for now that train has left the station. 

8 hours ago, cs_evans said:

If you have a relationship with regular customers, it might be worth explaining what happened.  Don't spam them, of course, but it sounds like you are in the seller plus program, so when you send a coupon say something along the lines of a one-time confluence of life events caused some unexpected consequences and delays.  You don't have to gravel or apologize, but frame it in a good light and let them know you are back on your feet and ready to do the same great work as always.  

Of course, in the future you have to get ahead of the issues and create longer lead times, or pause your gig, or whatever else that is less destructive, but for now that train has left the station. 

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Yes I'm getting orders from my regular clients. I'll also use the coupons to get other clients. 

I was not really familiar with the pause gig thing and was really not expecting this would happen with me but the same thing was explained by my seller plus manager and i'll keep this in mind and I'm also training my younger brother so that just in case I have orders, he will be able to handle it while I get tangled with other worldly stuff. I'm just worried this does not affects my account permanently.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, really appreciate the help.

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 11:13 PM, abhishekchow802 said:

Hi there,

So in the month of March a lot of life events like university exams, family issues and all came on top of me out of knowhere which left me with very less time to focus on Fiverr and thus I messed up few orders out and had a lot of late deliveries. March alone pretty much messed up my account and all the good deeds etc I collected over an year. 

I had 2 cancellations after few months for the first time, 3 bad reviews, my delivered on time fell back to 89% which means tomorrow i'll loose my Level 2 Seller badge sadly 😞  

Besides I started using some services that help me with college, like https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/remember-the-titans/ this one so far is at the top of my list, because it's free and here I can find a wealth of information that helps me with college and business, besides that there are absolutely obscure topics like Remember the titans, this one is kind of fantastic for me but I use some phrases to include in my product names.

My seller manager told me that the month of April and May might go a little bad (April already going bad, my impressions took a major hit) now can you please suggest me what can I do beside my normal good work that I do to fix this and not make this a permanent sorta hit on my account.

Will appreciate any and all help,

Thanks,

Abhishek

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 1.43.24 AM.png

Hi! How are things going with you? I've been watching your sales for a while now and it seems to be getting better already, I just want to hear from you if you've recovered. Besides, how are your exams?

Archived