Someone is logging into my account and asking Customer Support to cancel all previous orders.

itsmuq

Someone is opening a Support ticket asking customer support to cancel all my previous orders.

I followed Customer Support's tips
1) Change password
2) Run anti virus

Well I changed the password to something really strong and ran AVG virus scan. The virus scan came back negative. I also logged out from all devices. I noticed only my two devices I used on there, cell and desktop, and both with my city as the location.

No one uses my PC and if they did have access, theres a lot of other destructive things they can do to me like deleting emails or transferring money etc, so not sure why cancelling my fiverr orders is a priority.

2 day after the first ticket was opened, I noticed someone logged into my account to request support cancel all orders again

How is this possible? I put a very strong password and I dont use any remote connection software. Furthermore any anti virus comes back clean. I would love to see the IP for these requests because Im positive they are not coming from my PC.

57 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Even if you change password on Fiverr, someone, who has access to your FB or Gmail, can easily enter Fiverr without a password. 

Removing those is a great idea, I agree. You never really know how people try to manipulate things. 

I do not use Google or Facbeook to login. I use email address and password and even after I changed the password someone was able to login.

I think if they had access to my PC, they would have done some charges through banking rather than dispute ancient orders on my fiverr account

Archived