Low CTR. Create a new gig with new pic or just change the pic?

anthony_viz

Hi
Created a gig. It was hand picked as a rising talent after creation. The gig has received 2600 impressions so far and only 8 clicks for now.

Questions:
- Is it worth changing the picture if the gig was selected by the editors. Doesn't that mean the picture is good, although the CTR seems low to me?
- What should I do - just change a picture on existing gig and watch analytics or create a new gig with another picture?

Thanks.

It depends on the service you're providing.

But the general system is.

Impression: When your gig comes to the search list and people see with the all gigs.

Click: When people find your gig image interesting (title and image) for the service they are looking for, and also stand alone in the list of all other gigs, they can click your gig to read the details.

After reading the details if they find you as good match for their required service, they may place an order.

The issue you're talking about, I believe you are stuck in impression. and I already described the standard scenario above to understand what is the best option to move forward.

So new gig may not give you much better result if the scenario is same. So you can try by updating the gig images.

19 hours ago, anthony_viz said:

Hi
Created a gig. It was hand picked as a rising talent after creation. The gig has received 2600 impressions so far and only 8 clicks for now.

Questions:
- Is it worth changing the picture if the gig was selected by the editors. Doesn't that mean the picture is good, although the CTR seems low to me?
- What should I do - just change a picture on existing gig and watch analytics or create a new gig with another picture?

Thanks.

yes you can change tag and pic

Archived