Being accused by buyer of some error that happened on their side.

shawnevian99

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good day.

I had a very unpleasant experience this morning, I delivered the order last night, buyer liked it, accepted the delivery and everything was smooth. I gave him the ownership, he removed my access to the store and after few hours, the buyer send me message saying that he is going to report my profile. I asked him about the issue and he said that the store is inactive. 

Some issue occurred between him and the shopify, I don't know exactly what it is because he removed my access but I tried to find him a solution. Contacted Shopify Support multiple times and they said that will look into it but he is just threatening to report my profile and cancel the order.

I already explained the situation to Fiverr Support, do you think they can favor me in this scenario?

Hi there, thank you, and a good day to you too! 

If your explanation made sense to them, you certainly have a chance, and they'll hopefully tell your customer to clear it up with you, like they tell sellers to clear things with their buyers. Support should be the last resort, not the first one, but your customer doesn't exactly sound cooperative, so it might be difficult to fix things. On your side, you should stay in dialogue with the customer (and, of course, stay polite, no matter how they behave; if they actually go beyond what's acceptable, by insulting you and such, you can also report that behaviour) to hopefully find a solution, so support sees that you are willing to try and work with the customer.

Good luck, and strong nerves! 

Archived