How to get the first order for a beginner?

redqteer

Set a goal of two months and every day three times marketing your gig on various social handles.

and just never give up. every second is very important for you. always will remember this "Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. that will be your day.

thank you

Mohammad Ali

If you want to get the order on Fiverr, you have to send buyer request out ten times a day and share your gifts on social media and Fiverr must always be active. Is it good to share on social media especially you can share on twitter and LinkedIn printer good effect will read there is no such thing as bad effect

On 3/29/2022 at 3:54 PM, extreme__web said:

Set a goal of two months and every day three times marketing your gig on various social handles.

and just never give up. every second is very important for you. always will remember this "Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. that will be your day.

thank you

Mohammad Ali

Very helpful for me. 

On 3/29/2022 at 9:24 AM, redqteer said:

Hello, I am a beginner freelancer, I want to ask you for help, buy my work and write a good comment.
Thanks)
I just need buyers

What you need is to read Fiverr's Terms of Service and stop trying to violate them.

Archived