How do I see my already sent request again?

domenikbrenner

Question

For context: I saw a very nice looking job in the buyer request and sent out an offer, but realised the customer offered twice the amount that I offered. I know, stupidly I forgot to look for their offer. So I wanted to adjust that and clicked "remove request".

So when I go to my sent offers, I don't see that particular job. What happened to it? Is it gone for good? How do I access it?

• Like 12

6 answers to this question

Go to buyer request page > then you can see your sent request option there. Then you can remove this... 

But After doing that If you visit your buyer request page again then it's the lowest chance to see that job again... Most of the time, after reloading that buyer request page you can see updated buyer requests there. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

How can I see the requests I have posted? I read this thread but none of it is correct. There is no such thing as "buyer requests" anywhere on the site. There is no such thing as "switch to seller". There is "Become a seller" but that requires a whole process. I'm not a seller, I'm a buyer. How do I see my posted requests?

• Like 4