#1 Tip for New Seller

dalexander237

Many new sellers ask for my #1 tip.  Even though, there is no one tip thats going to determine your success on Fiverr BUT if I had to pick one, it'll be offering 24 hour delivery.  You'll climb the ladder much faster and you can also charge a premium.  

Bare in mind, 24 hour delivery is a strong commitment.  Don't offer it if you can't keep up.  

19 minutes ago, dalexander237 said:

Bare in mind, 24 hour delivery is a strong commitment.  Don't offer it if you can't keep up.  

It is a strong commitment, indeed.  I abandoned the 24 hour turnaround time pretty quickly due to the occasional revision request.  As far as charging a premium, I get what you are saying, but I feel like I earn more by charging it as an extra vs. baking it into my upfront pricing. To be fair though, I've never done an A-B test with a gig on 1-day and a gig on 2-day. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 10:10 PM, dalexander237 said:

Many new sellers ask for my #1 tip.  Even though, there is no one tip thats going to determine your success on Fiverr BUT if I had to pick one, it'll be offering 24 hour delivery.  You'll climb the ladder much faster and you can also charge a premium.  

agree,

but many services can not be handled using 24 hrs option such as web dev

• 2 weeks later...

Archived