What the new seller has to do

sumonkhan813082

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 2:44 AM, sumonkhan813082 said:

My gig impression down I am sharing on social media every day but to no avail

As has been said, many times, here on the forum, promoting on social media has absolutely NOTHING to do with impressions. Impressions are an on-site metric that are only gained when someone sees your gig in the search/category results. 

• Like 30
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • First you need to understand what the job is
  • How much work can you do?
  • How many people have requested before you?
  • Give ideas on how to do the job.  

Writing these little things down to the buyers will let them know that you understand the work. 

Then you will have a chance to get the job..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello Sumon,

For a new seller buyer request is a important part to get the first sale. 

I think, a seller first needs think about buyers' mindset, A buyer requesting his/her services in a short paragraph probably would like to have a short answer to his question that includes all the solutions and the buyer with detailed instructions in the buyer request section probably would like to know more and deep answer related to the project 

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, sumonkhan813082 said:

How would you like to write an eye-catching buyer request?

Since you are a seller, I assume you mean responses to buyer requests.

You are the only person who can offer your services to any buyer request you see. Therefore, YOU should be writing your own personalized seller response, not asking us to do your work for you. You are a freelancer. Those are your services. YOU need to manage your own connections to your target customers.

34 minutes ago, sumonkhan813082 said:

I'm telling those who are experienced if you could show me some buyer requests, then some ideas could be taken

No. You're asking experienced buyers to do your work for you. That's not going to happen. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 2
  • Up 3

Note that Order cancellation has a very high negative impact on gigs in terms of ranking, order completion and among others.

Here are tips to know; Make your gigs easier for buyers to understand, create gigs you are only very good at, communicate to your buyers clearly and make them happy. The more sales, positive reviews and impressions you get, the more you rank up, similar to google ranking. As a new seller, don't be discourage, keep your heads up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...