Gig Ranking

smilehossain

Question

I have multiple gigs on my account. When I create I try to make it perfectly with all the SEO friendly titles and description. But sometimes it may not be perfect as always. My question is, If I edit my gig after few days of creation of the gig, will there be any changes in the ranking of the gig? Can I change the gig such as title, tags, description etc?

Thank you so much for answering my question! ☺️

2 answers to this question

I've personally seen my gigs drop to last pages after editing them. But often they have returned back to where they originally were after editing them. Sometimes they were permanently stuck on last pages, and sometimes support was able to fix them. These days it's just normal apparently for gigs to be on last page for 2 years in a row. There's also a chance that your gig will be denied automatically after editing it, if there's a word there that they don't like or for some other unknown reason. But that can be solved by support if your gig type is allowed.

So my advice would be to avoid editing gigs if possible. If you do want to improve a gig, then do all edits at the same time. Do full keyword research for the title, description, tags, create or buy a great picture and video. Everything. Then edit it all in one go and don't edit it again. If it's not broken, don't fix it 👍

Archived