What else does Fiverr look for to become a Top Rated Seller?

thiagodematos

Question

9 answers to this question

TRS is the top and most important Rank in Fiverr.

TRS is also counted as the brand image. That's the reason Fiverr select TRS with manual system.

Beside of the general metrics, earnings, different percentage system, so many discussed about the average selling prices.

Additionally, I believe, the quality of your gig and work, the way you represent yourself to the buyer, how you support them, how good you are at sales conversion, the private feedbacks, how good buyers told about you are most important factors to think about.

Your guess is as good as mine. There's lots of speculation and guessing on what else they require. I've went a year with a constant perfect 5.0 average reviews and every other score 100%, low response rates and no late deliveries. Yet I've not seen TRS badge. In my category there was 1 TRS seller and 7000 ish active gigs last I checked, so I believe your gig's category can also affect the chances of becoming TRS.

I just visited your profile. You're great here.
Did you ever nominated for the TRS?
Asking because of your debut year in Fiverr. Previously fiverr was sending nominated notification. For couple of years, it has been changed btw.

Also did you ever get any warning or restricted for any fault?
If yes, then it could be an issue as well.

Fiverr's TRS will be manually reviewed every month once you meet the requirements. You will only receive it when you have a high order number, high order completion rates, high ratings, high response rates, and most importantly, a high conversion rate. Be sure to always be professional and friendly to your buyers. I was confused for a while too before getting TRS. 😅

On 3/15/2022 at 2:49 PM, seven_sign said:

I just visited your profile. You're great here.
Did you ever nominated for the TRS?
Asking because of your debut year in Fiverr. Previously fiverr was sending nominated notification. For couple of years, it has been changed btw.

Also did you ever get any warning or restricted for any fault?
If yes, then it could be an issue as well.

Thank you!

Never got a warning, but just wanted to see what else Fiverr was looking for to Nominate someone to TRS.

On 3/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, seven_sign said:

TRS is the top and most important Rank in Fiverr.

TRS is also counted as the brand image. That's the reason Fiverr select TRS with manual system.

Beside of the general metrics, earnings, different percentage system, so many discussed about the average selling prices.

Additionally, I believe, the quality of your gig and work, the way you represent yourself to the buyer, how you support them, how good you are at sales conversion, the private feedbacks, how good buyers told about you are most important factors to think about.

well said, helpful thank you .

On 3/15/2022 at 12:23 PM, adsensewizard said:

Your guess is as good as mine. There's lots of speculation and guessing on what else they require. I've went a year with a constant perfect 5.0 average reviews and every other score 100%, low response rates and no late deliveries. Yet I've not seen TRS badge. In my category there was 1 TRS seller and 7000 ish active gigs last I checked, so I believe your gig's category can also affect the chances of becoming TRS.

This is good info! Thanks! 🙂

Becoming a top rated seller can be quite difficult, yes. But don’t let this discourage you from striving to achieve this goal!

There are a bunch of requirements for this level, but let me show you the big ones:

• Maintain a high star rating (4.7-5 star rating)
  • VERY low cancelation rate
  • Prove yourself to be a leader in the community
  • Exceptional customer care

Archived