Worst Fiverr Support?

Is it just me, or has this occurred to others as well? My order was delivered incomplete, and it's been about a week since I called support. They do not respond with a remedy, and there are a few guys who keep repeating that their relevant team is reviewing the situation. How long does it take them to address a problem? They make no attempt to respond. I'm also planning to file a transaction dispute at this point. I've even given them many dates to respond to my issues, but they've consistently failed to provide satisfactory solutions. I believe they employ some bots as customer service representatives.

Additionally, do they have a presence in India? I'm not even sure these guys pay taxes in this country. I'm unable to locate their India office.

Did you ask them to cancel the order? Is your order still open? Did you try to request a cancellation through resolution Center on the order page from a seller? 

Something to take into account: fiverr had some of their operations and support in Ukraine so the situation there might be slowing down the process. 

Yes it's actually an order split into two milestones if any of the milestone is not completed the final outcome is useless. The first milestone was completed and I had to merge it with second milestone but the seller delivered an incomplete order. SO I reached out to them they have refunded for one milestone and then I reached out to them for the older milestone to be refunded and they are not responding they always ask me to wait and their relevant team is working on the issue. But it's a week now with no solution coming from them. I'm going to file a transaction dispute. Looks like the seller has also blocked me. They asked for evidence but to do that I have to login I even can't do that because the seller has deleted the whole database because I filed a dispute in the resolution centre.

Archived