Fiverr Gig edit

rubayed007

Question

18 answers to this question

Guest habib840

Dear freelancer,

If you edit any of your Gigs it will not take any time but if you add a video to your Gig it might take some time for review.

It is not true that an edited gig does not rank.

You need not wait to knock Fiverr support after editing a Gig.

Best of luck. Happy freelancing. 

On 3/9/2022 at 4:38 AM, thiagodematos said:

I have played around editing all of my gigs. What I notice is that usually, it takes 2-3 days for my impressions to go up again, I try not to mess around with them too much. Because the more you mess around the makes them reset.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Yeah, this I what I notice, too. Although I do have hugely varied gig impressions which has nothing to do with when I edit my gigs. Every 2-3 months I shoot the top of the front page and my impressions go wild - and then right back down again. I never understand why!! 

Hello! from my own expertise on fiverr journey I must say, when you see there are few orders in queue(3/4 orders) and there will have good chances to get 5 stars* then you can edit your GIG. Without orders in queue and if you edit GIG then it will rank down. hope you understood 🙂 

12 hours ago, adsensewizard said:

After editing a gig, it often drops to last pages. But normally it's only temporary, and the gig jumps back to it's original placement within 2 days (Usually instant) from my experience. But mine has been on the last page since editing it for about 2 years now. Next day when I edited my other gig, the same happened to it too. And the third gig.

According to support it's normal and not permanent. But I've given up on gig ranks after 2 years, as it's pretty permanent to me haha.

So my advice is to not edit a gig, ever, unless it's already sunken to the depths of search results.

I try not to edit. But I edited for some reason 

18 hours ago, inpaper said:

Well I did the same thing that you are trying to do here, at first I gig views goes up and when I edit my gig after some time, the gig loses it's views totally, before I was getting 20+ views on my first gig edit and after 2 or 3 edits on my gig, my views went to 0-5 views per day. 

The main thing here is not edited, the main thing is how well you built your gig with correct keywords and tags, which helps your gig rank higher.

So always try to do some research on SEO about your particular gig, and then built your gig with perfect keywords, tags, thumbnails, etc. And if your gig is still not ranking higher, do more SEO and update your gig tags. 

Hope your gig improves 

Thank u so much 

After editing a gig, it often drops to last pages. But normally it's only temporary, and the gig jumps back to it's original placement within 2 days (Usually instant) from my experience. But mine has been on the last page since editing it for about 2 years now. Next day when I edited my other gig, the same happened to it too. And the third gig.

According to support it's normal and not permanent. But I've given up on gig ranks after 2 years, as it's pretty permanent to me haha.

So my advice is to not edit a gig, ever, unless it's already sunken to the depths of search results.

Well I did the same thing that you are trying to do here, at first I gig views goes up and when I edit my gig after some time, the gig loses it's views totally, before I was getting 20+ views on my first gig edit and after 2 or 3 edits on my gig, my views went to 0-5 views per day. 

The main thing here is not edited, the main thing is how well you built your gig with correct keywords and tags, which helps your gig rank higher.

So always try to do some research on SEO about your particular gig, and then built your gig with perfect keywords, tags, thumbnails, etc. And if your gig is still not ranking higher, do more SEO and update your gig tags. 

Hope your gig improves 

It depends upon luck I got the first order after 6 days. but my friend got the first order after 6 months. try to stay online maximum. if you edit gig the gig ranking mostly goes down. you don't need to contact support if your gig is active and appears in the search results .wait 5 minutes then you can contact.

Archived