Digital Marketing | Social Media Marketing & Management

Hi, I am Umer From Pakistan and new to Fiverr properly, I was ignorant of Fiverr for a long time. I was bound to local clients of my city, but now I feel to come and work for international clients. But I am feeling difficulty in getting good orders for a long time.

My Niche is Digital Marketing and I am a professional marketer with almost 5-year experience but have 0 experience with international clients, my friends who are working for Fiverr referred me to work on Fiverr, so I am here.

I need a guide from old friends on how to work on Fiverr and get good orders. Thank you

• Like 11

On 2/26/2022 at 12:39 AM, usqlance said:

Hi, I am Umer From Pakistan and new to Fiverr properly, I was ignorant of Fiverr for a long time. I was bound to local clients of my city, but now I feel to come and work for international clients. But I am feeling difficulty in getting good orders for a long time.

My Niche is Digital Marketing and I am a professional marketer with almost 5-year experience but have 0 experience with international clients, my friends who are working for Fiverr referred me to work on Fiverr, so I am here.

I need a guide from old friends on how to work on Fiverr and get good orders. Thank you

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

• Like 7

• 4 months later...

To work with such clients on Fiverr, you need to have something to offer them and provide them with a choice. You do not know their preferences. Therefore, it is worthwhile to study the needs of customers. To understand the reasons to buy it is also worth understanding the mentality.

• Like 6

On 7/1/2022 at 10:38 PM, kendallhays said:

To work with such clients on Fiverr, you need to have something to offer them and provide them with a choice. You do not know their preferences. Therefore, it is worthwhile to study the needs of customers. To understand the reasons to buy it is also worth understanding the mentality.

It is different everywhere. I was in Pakistan, and I know the difference. If you don't know where to start, then visit Seo-Advantage. They can help you make a plan or at least guide you in the right direction of your zeal to develop the store.

• Like 4