Impression Dropped Suddenly

usqlance

Hi, I am Umer From Pakistan and new to Fiverr properly, I was ignorant of Fiverr for a long time. I was bound to local clients of my city, but now I feel to come and work for international clients. But I am feeling difficulty in getting good orders for a long time.

My Niche is Digital Marketing and I am a professional marketer with almost 5-year experience but have 0 experience with international clients, my friends who are working for Fiverr referred me to work on Fiverr, so I am here.

I need a guide from old friends on how to work on Fiverr and get good orders. Thank you

• Like 13

On 2/26/2022 at 12:39 AM, usqlance said:

Hi, I am Umer From Pakistan and new to Fiverr properly, I was ignorant of Fiverr for a long time. I was bound to local clients of my city, but now I feel to come and work for international clients. But I am feeling difficulty in getting good orders for a long time.

My Niche is Digital Marketing and I am a professional marketer with almost 5-year experience but have 0 experience with international clients, my friends who are working for Fiverr referred me to work on Fiverr, so I am here.

I need a guide from old friends on how to work on Fiverr and get good orders. Thank you

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Hi This is USQLance Providing service of social media marketing and management on fiver , i dont know what happened , my gig was on first 2 pages with more than 1k impression per day , but suddenly dropped dont know what happened. Can anyone guide , if there is loop in specific time of the year that there is less work or something

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 5 months later...