Personal Balance

dr_laura

Question

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, dr_laura said:

My money has been pending after the 14 days. Should I contact Fiverr to release the funds because 14 days has elapsed?.

The system will automatically release funds after 14 days, but it has to be exactly 14 days to the minute. So if funds were received two weeks ago on a Saturday night, you would not have access Saturday morning two weeks later. You’d have to wait until the same hour of day too.

On day 15, if you still don’t have the funds and don’t have any TOS violations, then, yes. Customer support may be able to assist. 

13 hours ago, dr_laura said:

My money has been pending after the 14 days. Should I contact Fiverr to release the funds because 14 days has elapsed?

Please treat this post as urgent because I am in need of the money.

None of us can do anything about when your payments clear. They will clear, and be available to withdraw, 14 days after they went into pending. Fiverr does not manually release funds sooner than that. Please be patient, and, like @nikandco noted, wait until the accurate 14 day clearance time has passed.

If you can prove that the funds are, for some reason, still pending after the accurate 14-day period, then contact CS for assistance. If it is still within the 14-day pending period, CS will likely also tell you to please be patient and wait for clearance.

Archived