Create A Gig

pr_smm_expert

Question

2 answers to this question

If you already have 7 gigs in total that might be the reason. While the level help only mentions "active" gigs I think it counts other types of gigs too eg. draft ones. You could check with CS the types of gigs it counts. They should make it clearer in the level help and/or just really only count the active (unpaused) gigs if that's what they mention on the help page.

When you're level 1 you can create have up to 10 "active" gigs.

How many Followers will I gain?

I will do to grow your Instagram account organically. So you will gain 500-8000 in 30 days

(from one of your gigs)

Services that infringe third parties’ terms of service

We do not allow the infringement of third parties’ terms of service on Fiverr. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings. Gigs that are flagged for violations of third parties terms of service will be removed from the marketplace. 

Do not post, offer, or ask for services that infringe third parties’ terms of service. 

Misleading Services

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Fake engagement and traffic

Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform.

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control 

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers. 

The above is from the Community Standards under Prohibited Services

To offer such services is to risk your account.

Archived