Fiverr Totally Support Israel Buyers!!!!!!.

seoality

My experience with fiverr is very bad!. Last Month I've started worked with one Israel client on "Off Page SEO Project". Everything going to be good during order working time. When I finished our worked and time to be deliver a order, the buyer cannot agree to complete my order and force me a for more work. They Got Results and i also fulfill the all requirement but they wants to be more work on my side, I agree and again deliver order with extra work but they also requested me revision again and again. They Got Results but he was not complete my Order! Order Amount Is $4000. 

When i contact a fiverr support they don't help me and go to the totally fever of client. I do not know how they run biggest marketplace. 

9 minutes ago, seoality said:

My experience with fiverr is very bad!. Last Month I've started worked with one Israel client on "Off Page SEO Project". Everything going to be good during order working time. When I finished our worked and time to be deliver a order, the buyer cannot agree to complete my order and force me a for more work. They Got Results and i also fulfill the all requirement but they wants to be more work on my side, I agree and again deliver order with extra work but they also requested me revision again and again. They Got Results but he was not complete my Order! Order Amount Is $40000. 

When i contact a fiverr support they don't help me and go to the totally fever of client. I do not know how they run biggest marketplace. 

I am confused.$40000 ?

Archived