Come and gone

comptemarc

Hello,

I am currently working on another freelancer's marketplace and I thought I'd expand my sources of jobs, so I just created an account here. My first impression is bad ... the form to create a gig does not seem to work.

No matter what I add to the search tags, it does not let me publish anything. I tried adding some tags I saw in the video about creating a gig (Business) with the same  degree of success, none. I'm not extremely happy with Fiverr's approach to gigs, especially this form that is so narrow-minded that does not let you pick more than one service type for the same gig. But at least I was expecting it to work.

Selection_003.png

2 hours ago, comptemarc said:

Hello,

I am currently working on another freelancer's marketplace and I thought I'd expand my sources of jobs, so I just created an account here. My first impression is bad ... the form to create a gig does not seem to work.

No matter what I add to the search tags, it does not let me publish anything. I tried adding some tags I saw in the video about creating a gig (Business) with the same  degree of success, none. I'm not extremely happy with Fiverr's approach to gigs, especially this form that is so narrow-minded that does not let you pick more than one service type for the same gig. But at least I was expecting it to work.

Selection_003.png

You need to pass the skill test before publishing the gig.

skill.jpg

Archived