The Buyer Cancelled An Ordered Article But Still Published It Online

valcript

Question

Hello there,

I am browsing the net just awhile ago and discovered that an article I made for a buyer was published online. Apparently, the order was cancelled as I was not able to do the request for revision as I had Covid. The buyer used the same writings and only add images and few paragraphs. What should I do? Is it qualified for a sue since the order was cancelled? Please help...

5 answers to this question

1. Contact support with a link and a screenshot of a published article and your cancelled order and ask them to contact your buyer to tell them to take down the article 

2. contact your buyers web host and ask them to take down the article as that’s copyright infringement and your client has no rights to use it as they cancelled your order. 

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

1. Contact support with a link and a screenshot of a published article and your cancelled order and ask them to contact your buyer to tell them to take down the article 

2. contact your buyers web host and ask them to take down the article as that’s copyright infringement and your client has no rights to use it as they cancelled your order. 

👏

On 2/10/2022 at 2:41 PM, valcript said:

Hello there,

I am browsing the net just awhile ago and discovered that an article I made for a buyer was published online. Apparently, the order was cancelled as I was not able to do the request for revision as I had Covid. The buyer used the same writings and only add images and few paragraphs. What should I do? Is it qualified for a sue since the order was cancelled? Please help...

Please provide your delivered work screenshot and take screenshot from user's website and give it to Fiverr CS.

Don't forget to write every details.

Archived