Bad review.

naziaobaid

I am having really bad time because of a bad review of 1.7 rating (all the other reviews are with 5 star) sticking to my account for about more than 2 months, its frustrating that its been so long and its on 3rd number in row showing on my account and because of that negative review I receive clicks but no response/messages, it never happened before this 1.7 rating, its ruining y business.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, naziaobaid said:

its ruining y business.

You are a level 2 seller with 6 orders in the queue for the gig this refers to, and 1 order in the queue for another gig.

Your last delivery was 17 hours ago.

Best just to move on and this will become history.

This is your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

7 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

You are a level 2 seller with 6 orders in the queue for the gig this refers to, and 1 order in the queue for another gig.

Your last delivery was 17 hours ago.

Best just to move on and this will become history.

This is your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Thanks so much, if i ask fiverr will they remove it or not?

17 minutes ago, naziaobaid said:

if i ask fiverr will they remove it or not?

Of course not. Why would they remove it? That’s the whole purpose of reviews for people to share their personal buying experience. 
That review doesn’t break any TOS rules so you have zero chance of fiverr CS removing it. 

52 minutes ago, naziaobaid said:

Thanks so much, if i ask fiverr will they remove it or not?

• Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived