Gig has short delivery time but order does not comply with gig; how do i resolve

pamb10

Question

So I have a gig that has a 1 day turnaround. A buyer purchased this gig which is for editing a 1000 word document. The document he sent to me was over 3000 words which I charge more for. I have submitted a resolution request, but what happens if it is not accepted before the delivery time is due for the project? If it is accepted after the project is due, with my account be dinged?

2 answers to this question

If it's accepted after the due date & time I think it will count the order as late. in your evaluation/dashboard stats

You could contact CS and see if there's anything they can do about it. If CS don't say they can do anything about it in time, if you want to avoid it going late you could do the work and have it ready to deliver.

Also I don't know there's anything in your gig setup you can do but on your "personally proofread and edit your documents" gig, it's possible to change the the "number of words" in the basic package to 99999 and it will still say 1 day delivery.

If I were you, I would just work on the project based on the package chosen. If the buyer takes the basic one for 1000 words, then that's what they'll receive. However, make sure you notify the buyer about it before you make the delivery. Let them know that they need to upgrade their package or pay additional charges and if they don't respond within the given time frame, you will proceed with the current package.

Archived